Monday, December 5, 2011

9th December 2011

LELELE, 9th dec will be one of my oc's birthday 8-D-


HE IS------ SVETLO LUKE



KYAAA-- FINALLY! I cannot wait, but also couldnt help... I CANNOT ONLINE FOR 9th Dec! D;< BLAME MY FINAL EXAM! D8<



I'm not sure how old Ruke is, but he'll be so old this year *trolls* yeah, I still love him in the other way [?] *DONT ASK*

---this is my gift for him---

[... I don't have any cake or something. So, yogurt isn't looks that bad, right? TELL ME D;<]


[For Svetlo Luke, from Rukishido.]
[KYAH ZOMG Svetlo Ruke FINALLY 9th DEC IS YER BIRTHDAY X///D ♥
I'm not sure with your age, but this is will be your second birthday after I found(?) you C: although you'll be so old, but I still L-O-V-E you ♥

Well, I cannot online in 9th dec, yeah its very complicated, i have final exam, so I hope you understand C: SO I upload this now.

I dont have any cake or coffee to give, I only have yogurt... ACCEPT IT, I KNU YOU LIKE STRAWBERRIES >8M
And, small paper on my keyboard was 'Happy Birthday, Svetlo Ruke ♥ '
yes, blame my camera :D

anooo, I hope you can get some seme, I know you like it C: #STABBED

I drew you out of my laptop because I really wanting you to be real. Not only drawings. But, I know this is impossible. Thanks, as you know I ever met you on my dream >;M ♥ ♥ ♥

Last words, thank you for being my OC, you're special because you're MINE, Luke. ♥
And, I'll never be like now if I don't own you ♥]


Anyway, Ruke likes strawberries, so I think he'll like it :> #STABBED
OK, I LIED.

I OWN HIM.
HE OWN ME.

a.k.a

Svetlo Luke (c) Rukishido
Rukishido (c) Svetlo Luke

The art is originally owned and drawn by Rukishido.2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

こんにちは! Welcome!

Hello, guys!
This is Ruki Shido's blog, I hope you like my blog even it's bad :D Well, I'm going to share my favourite things or my artwork in this blog :D

Problem?

Problem?
English is not my mother-tongue. So, forgive me for uncorrect word(s) XD